1.- Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
The headquarters EWALU LANI LTD in 84 NORTHUMBERLAND ROAD, DUBLIN, 4 D04 PY94, IRELAND, registered in Ireland is responsible for the processing of data on the sites www.nutridix.com (hereinafter “Web” or “Site”)
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. Why do we treat your personal information?
At EWALU LANI LTD, we treat your personal information collected through the Site for the following purposes:
a) In the case of a contract on the products available on the website for goods and services, for the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the administration, management, provision of information and improvement of the service.
b) To send the requested information through the forms on the website.
c) To relay commercial communications and / or advertisements that may interest you.
d) To send newsletters with information, news and updates of our services and from this sector.
2.2. How long will the personal information that is collected be stored?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is still in place or it does not require its elimination and during the period in which legal obligations could arise for the services rendered.
The processing of your data is done with the following legal bases that give it legitimacy:
a) The request for information and / or the commissioning of the services of EWALU LANI LTD, whose terms and conditions, in every case, are available to you before the possible conclusion of a contract.
b) Free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent, to the extent that the user is informed, making this privacy statement available; after reading it, if the user agrees, he can accept it through a declaration or a clear action, for example by ticking a box provided for this purpose.
If the user is providing his/her data incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to satisfy his/her request, it will be impossible to provide the requested information or negotiate the services.
Providing personal information to the EWALU LANI LTD.
Website, all users are unequivocally in the collection and processing of such information:
- Get in touch with us. We will respond to comments and questions via our website, both online and by recording requests in the form of a conference call. This also means telephoning or communicating with the user via e-mail.
- Direct marketing and promotions. General information is available online or in support of general information on the services of EWALU LANI LTD. When we collect personal data for marketing and promotional purposes, in general we offer an opportunity to choose the use for which we request personal data.
- Selection of Personnel (Recruitment). If an online application is sent, the Personal Data or curriculum vitae will be used for this purpose, including the possibility of being contacted by e-mail, telephone or post. In some cases it may be necessary to register on our website and keep your data up to date. Unless otherwise indicated by the user, EWALU LANI LTD. will retain personal data and curriculum vitae contained in the files owned by EWALU LANI LTD because they are taken into consideration for future job offers.
- Suppliers (Partners). Some Nutridix websites allow external suppliers to register to offer products and services to EWALU LANI LTD. This Personal Data will be used to start or make a transaction with the supplier and for other procedures related to these purposes.
- Surveys on maintenance and web satisfaction. Personal Data and user opinions may be used to conduct customer satisfaction surveys. Furthermore, personal date of the user may be used for a compilation of a series of statistics with reference to the use of the web.
The data will not be disclosed to third parties outside of EWALU LANI LTD, except for legal obligations.
We may disclose information about you to third parties that provide us with services that have access to the personal information that they need from you for one or more of the purposes set forth in the preceding paragraph.
As a prospective study, which provided personal information to us, you have to receive confirmation of whether we will use your personal information in the EWALU LANI LTD right, and in particular, you are notified that you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the Data Protection Law grants you:
- The right to ACCESS your personal information
- The right to request the CORRECTION of incorrect data
- The right to ELIMINATE the data if it is no longer required, among others, for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will retain it only to exercise or defend against claims.
- The right to oppose the sending of communications.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested party may exercise his right to oppose the use of their data. We will stop using the data apart from for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can request your right to PORTABILITY of the data.
These rights may be exercised by sending a letter to the postal and / or e-mail address indicated in paragraph “1. Information on the owner of the processing of personal data “. Furthermore, in the event of violation of their rights, the interested party may file a complaint with the Uk data protection authority.